Sunday, July 20, 2014

Rick Reilly rips Tiger Woods for his tipping habits

Rick Reilly rips Tiger Woods for his tipping habits Posted by: Rick Brisse May 28, 2014 in GOLF Rick Reilly is making the rounds to promote his new book entitled Tiger, Meet My Sister…And Other Things I Probably Shouldn’t Have Said. While on Conan this week, the soon-to-be-retired ESPN columnist ripped Tiger Woods for being a bad tipper. “I’ve covered [Michael Jordan] his whole career, but I don’t think he can hold a candle to Tiger Woods. You need a court order to get Tiger’s wallet open. It’s unbelievable. He’s always like, ‘I don’t carry cash.’ I know a valet here in town that stands between Tiger and his car just to get his $2. He’s really terrible. I’ve seen Phil Mickelson buy a 50-cent cup of a lemonade from a little girl and give her $100. When he leaves the Masters each year, he gives the guys $2,500. Tiger gives them nothing. I was with Phil once, and it was raining. He sees a homeless guy, and he gets out, parks his car and gets out his umbrella to give to the guy. Tiger would charge the guy!” The Tiger bit starts at 3:53 Read more: http://sportsglory.com/golf/rick-reilly-rips-tiger-woods-tipping-habits/19976#ixzz382yGgjEF

1 comment:

  1. You need a court order to get Tiger to open his wallet!

    ReplyDelete